منتديات المغفرة الاسلامية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Position of Hajj in Islaam

اذهب الى الأسفل

Position of Hajj in Islaam Empty Position of Hajj in Islaam

مُساهمة من طرف أبو بكر الإثنين ديسمبر 22, 2008 3:52 am

Position of Hajj in Islaam

Hajj is one of the pillars of Islaam. It is an obligatory act once in a lifetime upon every capable, sane and adult Muslim. There are fundamental proofs for this from the Qur’aan, the Sunnah and the consensus of the scholars.
The proof for the obligatory status of Hajj in the Qur’aan is Allaah’s statement:
“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka'bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allaah, those who can afford the expenses (for one's conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves (i.e. denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allaah), then Allaah stands not in need of any of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).”
The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam said, “Islaam is based on (the following) five (principles): To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah and Muhammad is Allaah's Messenger, to offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly, to pay Zakaah (i.e. obligatory charity), to perform Hajj (i.e. Pilgrimage to Makkah) and to observe fast during the month of Ramadaan.” 2
He also said, “O people! Allaah has made Hajj obligatory for you; so perform Hajj. Thereupon a person said: “Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam is it to be performed every year?” The Prophet kept quiet. The man repeated thrice, whereupon Allah's Messenger, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam said: “If I were to say ‘Yes’, then it would become obligatory for you to perform it every year and you would not be able to do it.” Then he said: “Stop asking me about restrictions as long as I have not imposed any upon you, for those who were before you were destroyed because of excessive questioning, and their opposition to their Prophets. So when I command you to do anything, do it as much as you can and when I forbid you to do anything, then abandon it.” 3
Also, in a long hadeeth in which Angel Gabriel was reported to have come to Allaah’s Messenger, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam, to teach people matters of their religion. He asked the Prophet, “O Allaah’s Messenger, what is Islaam?” The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam, replied, “To worship Allaah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakaah), to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan and to perform pilgrimage to the House [of Allaah in Makkah] if you are able to do so.”
The entire Ummah agreed that Hajj is obligatory upon every adult, sane and capable Muslim once in lifetime. This consensus is drawn from the texts of the Qur’aan and the Sunnah quoted above.
Hajj is a kind of migration to Allaah and making response to His call. It is a repeated season in which the Muslims meet every year upon the purest relationship in order to witness benefits.

1 Aal ‘Imraan 3:97
2 Reported by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim
3 Reported by Muslim
4 Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim

أبو بكر
عضو مبدع
عضو مبدع

عدد الرسائل : 165
العمر : 41
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/11/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة